Weight loss motivational quotes are an exceptional way to keep yourself motivated. Motivational quotes like these 25 below are like nudges in the side that keep you focused on your goal.
You will find some of these weight loss motivational quotes are serious, while some will make you laugh ... discover which of these are your favorite and paste them on your mirror, refrigerator, car dashboard, computer monitor and anywhere you are bound to routinely see these weight loss motivational quotes.
1) Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. - Ralph Marston
2) Eat less, taste more. - Chinese Proverb
3) The biggest weight loss secret? Manage your emotions or they will keep mismanaging you. – Brian Vaszily
4) Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window … but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. - Mark Twain
Weight Loss Motivational Quotes 5)
I burned sixty calories. That should take care of a peanut I had in 1962. - Rita Rudner
6) Reality check: you can never, ever, use weight loss to solve problems that are not related to your weight. At your goal weight or not, you still have to live with yourself and deal with your problems. You will still have the same husband, the same job, the same kids, and the same life. Losing weight is not a cure for life. - Phillip C. McGraw
7) I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days. - Totie Fields
8) People say that losing weight is no walk in the park. When I hear that I think, yeah, that's the problem. - Chris Adams
9) Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
10) Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us. - Peter De Vries
Get The 201 All-Time Greatest Motivational Quotes FREE Right Now
Simply input your email below and click subscribe and you will instantly receive The 201 Greatest Motivational Quotes of All Time ... an indispensable book filled with weight loss motivational quotes. Plus you'll get the world's number #1 personal growth newsletter from IntenseExperiences.com. It's all FREE!
Weight Loss Motivational Quotes 11)
The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. - Vince Lombardi
12) I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short. - Shelley Winters
13) I have gained and lost the same ten pounds so many times over and over again my cellulite must have déjà vu. - Jane Wagner
14) Another good reducing exercise consists in placing both hands against the table edge and pushing back. - Robert Quillen
15) The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something. - Carl Sandburg
16) If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner. - H.S. Leigh
17) I'm not overweight, I'm undertall. - Author Unknown
Weight Loss Motivational Quote 18)
When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. - Janette Barber
19) Failure is the mother of success. - Chinese Proverb
20) The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist. - Harold Wilkins
21) You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation. - Bette Davis
22) You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen Degeneres
23) The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. - Benjamin Mays
24) The goal in life is living in agreement with nature. - Zeno
25) Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times. - Randy Glasbergen
Now Get the FREE 201 Greatest Motivational Quotes of All-Time ... Instantly!
Just input your email below and click subscribe and you will instantly receive The 201 Greatest Motivational Quotes of All Time ... an indispensable book filled with weight loss motivational quotes. Plus you'll get the world's number #1 personal growth newsletter from IntenseExperiences.com. It's all FREE!