25 Best Motivational Quotes of All Timeby Brian Vaszily, Founder of IntenseExperiences.com, Editor of the FREE 201 Best Quotes of All-Time
It is too easy to lose sight of what really matters in life: the relationships, goals and passions that really deserve our time and most precious resource of all, energy.
That is why I appreciate motivational quotes, like the 25 best motivational quotes below and the FREE 201 Best Quotes of All Time you will find in the free ebook below (just enter your email).
Quotes are like little nudges in the side that keep us focused on what really matters. And you can quote that. :) ALSO be sure to see The 25 Best Quotes About Moving On
... and "LIKE" this collection to the left!25 Best Motivational Quotes:
25) Many of the things you can count, don't count. Many of the things you can't count, really count.
- -Albert Einstein
24) Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
23) It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
— Henry Ward Beecher
22) He who cannot forgive others destroys a bridge over which he himself must pass.
-- George Herbert
21) It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.
Discover THE Most Powerful and Inspirational Motivational Quotes EVER!
-- e.e. cummings
Get The 201 Best Quotes of All Time
Your FREE Subscription to the World's #1 Motivation Newsletter!
YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE LEFT OUT -- Just enter your email address below and click Submit.
You will also get a free subscription to the IntenseExperiences.com newsletter, the web's #1 most popular motivational publication
read by the world's happiest and most successful people!
As a collector of motivational quotes, I like to periodically publish some of the best motivational quotes
I have come across. By "best" I mean those that concisely capture what seems to be some profound insight for truly being happier. Below are 25 ... and be sure to get all 201 best quotes in
the free eBook above!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Also see the IntenseExperiences.com newsletter readers' 34 All-Time Best Motivational Quotes ... submitted by you, the readers of "Live Deeper," the world's #1 FREE personal growth newsletter from
IntenseExperiences.com.The 25 Best Motivational Quotes Continued:
20) In order to be effective truth must penetrate like an arrow -- and that is likely to hurt.
-- Wei Wu Wei
19) It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
–- Harry Truman
18) The longer you stay in one place, the greater your chance of disillusionment.
-- Art Spander
17) The dreamers are the saviors of the world.
-- James Allen
16) I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am in.
-- The Bible, Phillipians 4:11 (NASB)
15) Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
-- Howard Thurman
14) It is never too late to be what you might have been.
-- George Eliot
13) Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
-- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
12) What may be done at any time will be done at no time.
– Scottish Proverb
11) The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
YES or NO? Do You Want to Read What the World's Most Motivated and Successful People Read?
-- John E. Southard
You WIll Get The 201 Best Motivational Quotes of All Time FREE When You Sign Up for the FREE Intense Experiences
Newsletter Right Now.
Just enter your email address below and click Submit.
You will get a free subscription to the IntenseExperiences.com newsletter, the web's #1 most popular motivational publication,
and the Best Motivational Quotes of All Time and other gifts, too!The 25 Best Motivational Quotes of All Time Continued:
10) How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
-– Trina Paulus
9) In times like these it helps to recall there have always been times like these.
-- Paul Harvey
8) Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance. My greatest regrets are the things I did not do, the opportunities missed and the things unsaid.
-- Jim Keller
7) We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
6) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it.
5) If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be too cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.
4) The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.
-- Ann Landers
3) Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. We cannot avoid pain, but we can avoid joy.
-- Tim Hansel
2) The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
1) The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
-- Henry David Thoreau
And one extra for good luck:
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t.
-- Richard Bach
Discover The 201 Best Motivational Quotes of All Time
Get Them All FREE and Instantly Right Now!
Just enter your email address below and click Submit.
You will also get a free subscription to the IntenseExperiences.com newsletter, the web's #1 most popular motivational publication.
YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY:IntenseExperiences.com Newsletter Readers' 34 Top Motivational
QuotesMotivational Quotes: The 201 Best EVER23 Best Motivational Sales